Tender Invitation to Tender of Solar Power Installations
INVITATION TO TENDER
|Task||SOLAR POWER INSTALLATIONS|
|Application Deadline||23rd July 2017|
|Submission of Tenders||Please submit your tenders to: ADRA office in Garowe
Name of Applicant: ………………………………
IMPORTANT: Offers transmitted in any other manner than that indicated above will not be considered.
|Opening of Tenders||Tenders will be opened in Garowe at a date that will be communicated to tenderers/bidders|
The Agency is seeking from suitably experienced contractors for the provision of the following works and services through an OPEN TENDERING PROCESS.
Tenderers can bid for 1 lot or both lots.
Bids must be entered SEPARATELY.
Tenderers must clearly indicate the lot number when bidding.
|LOT||DESCRIPTION OF TASK||LOCATION|
|LOT 1.||Supply and Installation of solar PV system to heath facilities||1. Badhan MCH
2. Jillab MCH
3. Tuka Raq MCH
|LOT 2.||Supply and Installation of solar PV system school||
1. El-Buh Primary -Nugaal
2. Al Nuur Primary School –Sanaag
3. Qarhis Primary School Nugaal –Sool
4. General Adde Primary School- Karkaa
All tenderers can pick the bid documents from the ADRA Somalia – Garowe Office
BID DOCUMENTS INCLUDE;
Preferred qualities and origin.
Your bid MUST clearly indicate:
- Cost breakdown of the tender
- Expected time of completion
- Validity of the tender offer
The bids must satisfy the following conditions among the minimum criteria for evaluation by being accompanied by the following documentation:
- Bidders must have financial capacity to undertake assignment.
- Proof of past experience of similar magnitude of task undertaken in the last five years.
- Certified Copy of registration certificate within respective countries
- Certified Tax compliance by the relevant authorities where registered
- Be a registered company in Puntland State
Upon contracting of works, the Agency will pay the contractors in instalments as will be defined in the signed contracts.
Further Information to bidders:
- Currency of offer should preferably be in US Dollars
- The Agency reserves the right to accept or reject any offer before the award of a contract, or to annul the bidding process and reject all offers at any time.
- Incomplete offers or offers which do not comply with any of our tender conditions will not be considered.
- Quotations should remain valid for a period of at least 90 calendar days after closure of the tender.
- It is the Agency’s policy to keep all tender values in confidence.
Documents Requirement if selected
- 1 Commercial invoice upon commencement of works
- Bank account details